for early registration*
* See cut-off dates for early fees below
R990Purchase the guide
The special offers are applicable only if your registration form here below and full payment are received in time according to the early registration closing dates here below.
Complete the registration form here below and submit it. Registration is conditional until we receive proof of payment. Thereafter your registration will be finalised and the seminar particulars e-mailed to you.
Henriëtte / Alouise
Tel: (012) 361-1712
ABSA Bank (branch code 632-005)
Account nr: 933-928-0902
(Use your name and surname as the reference)
E-mail or fax your proof of payment to
See registration rules above
Registration rules - terms and conditions
- Registration is conditional until we have received your proof of payment.
- The early registration fee is only applicable if your registration form and full payment are received in time according to the early registration closing dates as per the registration form.
- The closing date for registration is two days before a course commences.
- Registration starts from 08:00 and the course will start punctually at 08:30, DV.
- If you have not received confirmation from us within two days after registration, it might mean that you have not been registered. In this case it is suggested that you confirm your registration with us.
- A cancellation fee of R250 will be charged if you cancel a seminar or course more than one week before the commencement thereof.
- Notes will be supplied upon arrival and upon confirmation of your registration.
- No instalment arrangements or credit card facilities are available for payment.
- The School for Legal Traning reserves the right to cancel any course at any venue if insufficient entries are received, or for any reason whatever. In this event your registration fee would be refunded.
Edition 2 of the guide will be available with the presentation of the first course.